Friday, July 24, 2009

Harry Goner

Harry : Ahh!! YOU!! Volder- no I can't say your name becau-....wait... Where's your nose???

Voldemort : Say my name !!

Harry : No !!! NEVER!! WHERE'S YOUR NOSE!!

*Harry started throwing biscuits at him. Constantly. *

Voldemort : What the- !!


Harry : You are here to steal my nose right?!?!... you.. bald.... smelly man !!

*Continues to throw biscuits at him.*

Voldemort : If you continue to throw biscuits at me.. I will get upset and kill you !!

Harry : Hahahhaha!! YOU? Kill me ??? I'm Stronger than u...

At this time, Voldemort picks up his wand and Avada Kedavra-ed Harry.. THE killing curse..
BUT ! Harry had the love charm from his mother!!!

The spell hit Harry and rebound back to Voldemort ! And he went "AHHH!!!!"

And the spell hit back to Harry !

And Harry went "AHHHH!!!!"

And rebounded back to Voldemort !

And Voldemort went "AHHH!!! I can't breathe!!"

And it rebounded back to Harry !

Harry went "AHH!!! When you are hurting, I AM HURTING!!"

And it went back to Voldemort again!

And he went "AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*
*
*
*
*

Both died..

No comments:

Post a Comment