Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gaylight

Edward sighed as he slowly assembled his thoughts.


He took Bella's hands and sat silently, staring into her eyes as he hesitated to tell her the secret. The secret that he has kept for a long time for all these years. The secret, that would inevitably destroy him, and his family if it is known to public. The secret that would destroy Bella's life for as long as she lives.


A secret that she.... should know...



******


"Bella?" he said gently.


"Yes, Edward? " she immediately responded, with eyes staring deep into his eyes. Her eyes shone with hope and anticipation, oblivious to the impending horror she'd find behind the eyes of that tall handsome man.


"I...I'M GAY!!! " Edward finally choked out the words and buried his face into his hands. "I'm sorry! Please..Please forgive me! I can't take this anymore! I just can't! I'm sorry Bella..I've let you down..I'M SORRY!!"

Bella's eyes widened in disbelief. Suddenly, her world had collapsed around her..then it spinned. She tilted her head back and screamed like she had never screamed before."NOOOOOooooOOoooo!!!!!" She screamed...And she screamed..And she SCREAAMMMED.


Tears ran down from her beautiful eyes..And those tears..those salty tears.. kept on flowing.. flowing.. and flowing.... AND flowing...

And at this very moment, Edward shouted, "JUST JOKING !!!".

Bella jerked her head back down so fast that she choked on her own saliva. She choked and she choked and she choked. Even more than you could imagine.

5 seconds later, Bella died.



No comments:

Post a Comment